#PhD, #Bremen International Graduate School (BIGSSS)
Call for Applications: BIGSSS–departs 2016 (see attachment)
· The Bremen International Graduate School (BIGSSS) offers 10 Ph.D. positions in its newly launched BIGSSS-departs program funded by the European Commission.
· Fellows will take part in a 42 month English-language dissertation curriculum including a six‐month stay abroad at a renowned external academic partner institution or with an external non-academic partner.
· The salary includes social insurance and health insurance. Funds for additional research costs such as travel, conference participation, in‐house events, and outreach events will be available.
· For the program starting in February 2017, we seek international candidates with strong academic abilities and a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in political science, sociology, or psychology.
· Potential candidates with a degree in related social science disciplines are also welcome. BIGSSS-departs falls under the Mobility Rule of the EU and welcomes applications from all countries.
· More and detailed info on https://www.bigsss-bremen.de/academic-program/bigsss-departs-phd-program
· Applications must be submitted online at https://admissions-departs.bigsss-bremen.de/
· The call is open until September 15, 2016.
· For additional inquiries, please check the online FAQ and feel free to contact our admissions officer (admissions‐officer@bigsss‐bremen.de).
Patricia Loughrey, M.A.
Admissions and Administration Officer
Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS)
South Hall, Room 306
Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen
Phone: 49(0) 421 200 3956
Fax: 49(0) 421 200 3955
University of Bremen
UNICOM 1, Haus 9, Room: 9.3240
Phone: 49(0) 421 218 66457
Fax: 49(0) 421 218 66353
|Всего комментариев: 0|